If you haven’t heard about the African black soap yet, you’re missing out! The amazing black soap is the best skincare product for those who want to use healthy products for their skin. It is a soap that has no chemicals and everything natural in it. What makes this soap bar even special is that it is known for its amazing impact on the skin as it can moisturize it, cleanse it, remove acne, and more. All this makes it a perfect item to be added to your bucket list! However, if for any reason you’re not able to buy the black soap, then you can also try making it at home!
Why would you want to make African black soap yourself?
There could be many reasons you would want to make the African black soap by yourself instead of purchasing it from an online store. One reason could be that it isn’t available in your area. Another reason could be that it is more expensive in your area specifically. No matter what the reason might be, it shouldn’t stop you from being able to enjoy the benefits of black soap.
How to make the African Black Soap?
You can easily make the black soap yourself by following these steps:
- Dry banana skin and peels using a simple grill. Roast until it turns into dark ash.
- Place it into a bucket and add some rainwater.
- Cover the container properly.
- After a few days, it should be ready.
- Strain the ashes as you need.
- Now take some shea butter, coconut oil, and olive oil and make a mixture.
- Fill a pot with the lye and heat it.
- Keep adding the oil mixture to it slowly while stirring.
- Now, cut the soap properly and wait a few weeks until it’s ready.
Use your homemade black soap now!